• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The Road of Female Companion's Honor and Favor (wear quickly

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Anderson
    댓글 0건 조회 19회 작성일 23-02-07 10:26

본문

Looking around, she raised her voice and said, "The last time the third prince came to the Yongle Palace, he took away the good medicine in the palace without permission. The princess just found out today, so she wants to go and have a look!"! Don't let out what happened today. Do you understand? "The maidservant/slave obeys orders." A group of palace eunuchs answered in unison, and the palace maid Qingbi Fusu got into the sedan chair. After she sat down, she set off for the cold palace. Inside the cold palace, a little maid in Cuiyi brought a food box to Zhao Jingcheng. Today's Laba Festival, as a rule, each palace will receive rewards from the emperor or concubines. If the slaves and maidservants get exquisite food, it represents the favor of the master. On this day, the food in the cold palace was rarely improved. Inside the food box that Zhao Jingcheng received, there were three meat dishes, one vegetable dish, and four side dishes to go with the wine, plus a pot of palace jade wine. Since the last time he resisted, these palace eunuchs almost walked around him, and no one dared to swallow what he belonged to, so today this good wine and good food can be in his hands. The maid of honor took the door out, leaving Zhao Jingcheng sitting alone in front of the square table with candles, facing the food and wine, and the wall of the room was slightly bleak by the candlelight. When Su arrived,Theobromine Powder, what she saw was the silhouette of Zhao Jingcheng sitting upright under the candlelight, and what appeared in the window was the picture of Zhao Jingcheng picking up the flagon in one hand and pouring wine for himself. In an instant, all kinds of colorful thoughts flashed by, thinking that Qiuqiu said that his life would be in danger, Su Suo took three steps and two steps up the steps, and suddenly pushed open the red lacquer wooden door, "Zhao Jingcheng, you come out!" This roar made Zhao Jingcheng's action of pouring wine pause,D BHB Factory, and he looked a little surprised when he looked back at the aggressive Su. Su Su-su didn't care what he thought. Her eyes fell on the exquisite food and wine on the square table. She ran over and overturned the square table in one go. Pow- ' With Su's movements, the food and wine on the table smashed all over the floor with the sound of broken dishes, and a good table of food and wine was wasted. Princess, what are you doing? Zhao Jingcheng forced himself to question angrily. Facing the dark and deep eyes of the other side, Su Su stiffened her scalp and said, "What are you doing?"? What do you think? Zhao Jingcheng-I didn't expect you to be so shameless that you dared to steal the wound medicine from Yongle Palace! The original character is set to be a small mobile explosive bag that finds fault all the time. Su rushed over rashly. Of course, she had to find some excuses. She had a brainwave to use the wound medicine she had sent to Zhao Jingcheng before to make use of the topic. Just not sure if there is something fishy about the food and wine, now the food and wine has been knocked over, Zhao Jingcheng can not go to pick up to eat, then this potential danger can be gone. The eunuchs had already turned out a few small medicine bottles and clothes from the bundle at the head of the bed, which in the eyes of outsiders was indeed brought by Zhao Jingcheng's dirty hands and feet, and the evidence was conclusive. Zhao Jingcheng stared at the girl with bright eyebrows and white teeth, delicate and delicate appearance, who was very domineering in his chest, and the anger in his chest slowly condensed. Always disdaining to defend himself, Nonoxynol 9 Factory ,Quercetin Dihydrate Manufacturer, he said coldly for the first time, "Didn't the princess send someone specially to Jingcheng?"? How did Jing Cheng steal it again! Princess, if you want to punish Jing Cheng, you can bring it on. Why do you have to beat around the Bush to find so many reasons? "Unbridled!" Sue scolded the other side, "How dare you talk to Princess Ben like that!"! All right, you're tough, aren't you? Then I'll punish you for not eating for three days and three nights. You can only drink water to live on. Somebody, take him to the Yongle Palace! As soon as the order was given, two eunuchs, one left and one right, seized Zhao Jingcheng and controlled him. With a cold hum, Su turned around and took the first step. Will be such a big noise out of the cold palace, to be honest, Su Suo Suo a little worried that it will alarm the queen side, but in view of the queen's original body, it is estimated that she will be able to muddle through. Ordered the slave to catch Zhao Jingcheng and send him away, Su Su-su then pretended to be all right and rushed back to the banquet, where it was almost the end. As soon as she returned to the gate of the Taihe Palace, she met the queen who sent someone to look for her. Su Su hurriedly dressed up and followed the leading maid. In the high position, the empress and the emperor were drinking together.
    Su Su-su walked over and waited for them to finish drinking the cup before he said, "Huan-er, see the father and the mother. The father and the mother are auspicious!" "It's Huan'er. Come, come, come to your father." The emperor was short and fat, with a fat face and a smiling face that could be seen when he was young. Although he was drunk and beautiful, the emperor, who always doted on his little daughter, played the role of a loving father and a diligent government in front of the little princess. Father, you should drink less wine. Mother says it's not good for your health. Su Su-su walked over and said with a small mouth. When the emperor heard this, his smiling moustache shook. "Look, my daughter is really considerate and knows how to think for me. Queen, you gave birth to a good daughter for me!" "Your Majesty is flattered. All this is what I should do." The smile on the queen's face was decent, and she looked at Su's eyes quietly. She had just noticed that the little princess was not in her place. It happened that Concubine Li, Concubine Shu, and others were all competing to toast the emperor. Several princes took turns to come up, and the emperor couldn't remember the little princess for a while. So the queen dragged the emperor to drink and have fun, while sending people to find the little princess, fortunately the little princess came back in time, otherwise the emperor asked, it is really difficult to answer. After such a long palace banquet, the emperor drank a lot of wine and was already drunk. He gave a reward to Su Su and then let him retire. Then he gave a reward to Zhao Jingyu, Zhao Jingchun and Zhao Jingsheng. After that, the empress asked people to help the emperor back to the palace to rest first. It was almost time for them to disperse. Still thinking about the one who was "invited" to the Yongle Palace, Su got up and wanted to leave the Hall of Supreme Harmony with the others. Unexpectedly, Zhao Jingchun caught up with him and opened his mouth mysteriously: "Little sister, what did you do just now? I really see it. You haven't been at the palace banquet for more than half an hour. Tell your second brother quickly. Is there anything interesting? "No, second brother." Su Su burst into a harmless smile, "I just ate a bad stomach, ran three times in a row to go to the toilet,Thyroid Powder Factory, and now it's not good!" "Really?" Zhao Jingchun is doubtful. Ture! Second brother, if you don't believe me, come and smell it. I still have a smell on my body. "Su Su made a gesture to approach Zhao Jingchun.". pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.