• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The Genius Learning System

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Anderson
    댓글 0건 조회 116회 작성일 23-02-07 10:21

본문

"What?" Premier Rao had already experienced a lot of storms, but Chen Yang's words still gave him a strong shock. The premier picked up a few pieces of paper and asked with some trembling: "Do you say this is the drawing of an aircraft carrier?" Chen Yang nodded and said with certainty, "Yes, you don't have to worry about the authenticity of these materials. You can find a specialized person in this field to test it later." I believe many people know what an aircraft carrier is. With it, China's naval combat effectiveness can be greatly enhanced, which is of great strategic significance. In fact, our country has never stopped the research on aircraft carriers, but there has been no practical progress, just like the Nobel Prize, always unable to take that step. Because of the importance of the matter, the premier could not calm down at this time. The premier grabbed the phone on his desk and called his secretary, ordering him to immediately invite several experts and chief engineers from the National Defense Military Industry Commission, and the sooner the better. As if the shock to the premier was not enough, after the premier put down the phone, Chen Yang went on to say: "In fact, this time I not only brought information about aircraft carriers, but also detailed data about new fighter planes of some countries,Glass Cream Jars, as well as research and development drawings of some new fighter planes, as well as design drawings of some heavy tanks, which I stole from the databases of other countries." I hope these will make our army stronger. As soon as Chen Yang said this, the eagerness in the prime minister's eyes was even heavier, and he was not in the mood to ask how Chen Yang stole it. However, even if Chen Yang takes out these drawings, the Prime Minister will not understand them very well,Uv Gel Nail Polish Bottle, and only the most specialized people will know whether these things are good or bad. No, just over two minutes later, the Prime Minister called the secretary outside again, urging them to hurry up. Seeing the premier's anxious state of mind, Chen Yang also understood very well. Chen Yang said with a smile: "You don't have to be so anxious. In fact, in addition to these military technologies, I have brought some high-tech achievements that can be used for civilian purposes this time. I hope it will be helpful to improve and enhance the lives of our people." The premier was not shocked by Chen Yang's words this time, because after the previous two consecutive shocks, his bearing capacity had become much stronger. However, the premier still said with a happy look on his face: "Really? This is really too strange.". Reason 'mention.. Supply If that's the case, I want to thank you on behalf of the whole nation. Chen Yang waved his hand and said, "This is what I should do. It should be said that every Chinese should do it." These things were also made by Chen Yang overnight in the Genius Learning System after he learned that the Prime Minister had summoned him. Many of the materials came from his superb hacker technology. Many of them were directly "stolen" from the confidential databases of developed countries. Although there are ready-made high-tech achievements in the Genius Learning System, 16 Oz Clear Plastic Bottles With Caps ,glass cream jars, Chen Yang needs to consume a lot of experience to exchange them. It's not worth it, and it's good to shoplift like this. With the overall improvement of Chen Yang's ability, Chen Yang's hacker technology has already reached its peak, and it is no exaggeration to say that Chen Yang is now the world's first hacker. With these advanced technologies, China has not only achieved a substantial improvement in military strength, but also achieved a great breakthrough in civilian science and technology, which will also bring great convenience to our people. However, Chen Yang is still very worried about one question, but if this question is raised now, it is also very sensitive. Chen Yang is also a little inconvenient to ask now, and can only give up temporarily. If it really happens, it will not be too late to mention it again. The premier continued to chat with Chen Yang for a while, but anyone with a discerning eye could see the anxiety in the premier's eyes. After the prime minister called five times, the experts of the National Defense Military Industry Commission finally arrived late, and from the way they were sweating, they could see that this was their limit speed.
    Because he ran too fast, one of the old experts could not come up in one breath, and his face was red. Chen Yang just looked at it a little and saw that the old man had phlegm stuck in his throat. At his age, it was very dangerous. Chen Yang walked lightly to the back of the old expert, stretched out his hand and patted the old expert on the back, so that the old man swallowed the phlegm again, and brought in some medical True Qi under that pat, which straightened out the old expert's Qi. It was not very elegant to spit in front of the Prime Minister. The old expert said "thank you" to Chen Yang, with gratitude in his eyes, and then the Prime Minister's life secretary served tea to several old experts, who were now panting and sweating. After several experts drank a few mouthfuls of water, their faces were much better. Then, without being reminded by the Prime Minister, they consciously picked up the drawings on the table and began to study them. The Prime Minister looked at these old experts with expectant eyes. When he saw these old experts nodding, the Prime Minister could not help asking them anxiously: Can we build it according to this drawing? One of the white-haired old experts nodded and replied, "It doesn't seem to be a big problem, but we still need to do some further experiments to make it clear." The premier clenched his fists and could not hide the joy in the corner of his eyes. He was too excited to speak. After several minutes, the premier reluctantly calmed down. He grabbed the phone and said, "Xiao Zhang, connect me with the chairman and say that I have important work to report to him." The phone beeped only twice, and then the other end answered. Then the chairman's secretary connected the phone to the chairman. On the phone, the premier was very excited to report the heavy news of the aircraft carrier to the chairman. After hearing the news, the chairman was also very excited. On the phone, he ordered the National Defense Military Industry Commission to make some achievements as soon as possible. Originally, he wanted to come here in person. I just have a lot of things to deal with,cosmetic packaging wholesale, so I have to give up. However, the chairman claimed that he would keep an eye on the progress of this matter at any time, and said that he would reward Chen Yang who presented the drawings heavily. penghuangbottle.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.