• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Delicate Beauty [Rebirth] -- Rattan as Branch

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Bodkin
    댓글 0건 조회 28회 작성일 23-02-07 10:01

본문

Zuo Yin has seen his young insolent to lawless appearance, although know Qin Shao is not a good thing, but for Qin Xiao to do treatment, Zuo Yin now has a bit of pity for him. Since Zuo Yin treats psychology, he also has a general assessment of Su Ling's psychology. Although Qin Xiao means radical, but left India has a point is in favor of, Su Ling had better not know her life experience. She has lived two lifetimes, and the stubbornness and desire in her heart are naturally heavier than those of ordinary people. However, all she cares about and works hard is just a chess game of others. She really knows that it is easy to collapse psychologically. Such a thing seems to be an understatement, but if you are not a player, you will never understand the pain of the skin. This is not a strong can describe, Zuo Yin thought, if he was controlled for two lifetimes, or his most trusted person. And the person who loves himself is a possessive, almost paranoid pervert, and has a trace of blood, he can not stand it. You can coax her and be nice to her. Seeing that you work day and night, I think it won't take half a year. After everything is done, slowly find a way to make her accept. Alas. She's angry now. I hate you. Don't hang out in front of her. Zuo Yin thought that he was really a master of family ethics now. ~ When Qin Xiao returned to the villa, the stars were already all over the sky. When he finished washing, he gently pushed open her door. The moonlight fell softly on her body. There was still a small mist hanging on her eyelashes. The pillow was wet. He looked at her eyes and remembered what she had said before-I'm not very smart. If you lie to me, I probably won't see it. But one day if I know, I will be at a loss and sad. He also felt pain in his heart and was crushed by others. He lay beside her, holding her gently in his arms and putting her little hand on his waist. She has been sleeping in his arms for the past half month. Innocent, timid and lovely. But now the tears in her eyes are not dry, thoroughly know what kind of person he is, this life will not like him again, right? At five o'clock the next morning, he went out quietly. Qin Xiao covered her with the quilt, looked at her for a while, and went out silently. At that time, the moon had not disappeared, the sun had not risen, and looking around, it was still dark. Only his figure, Lingding. Chapter 64 vitality. When Qin Xiao went out, Su Ling was already awake. She opened her eyes, the body temperature around her gradually cooled, and Su Ling lowered her eyes. She got out of bed and opened the curtain a slit, looking down just in time to see Qin Xiao start the car. She knew he was busy, but she had never seen him work so hard. What is it for? Su Ling does not believe Qin Xiao is afraid to see her, not to mention anything else, Qin Shao's face bullets can not penetrate. He likes her, radio shuttle racking , he wants to have her, even if now she knows what he did, Qin Xiao will not feel guilty in his heart. He goes out early and comes back late. There must be something more important. She thought for a moment and went back to sleep. These days villa visitors only Zuo Yin, to clean up the woman did not dare to talk to Su Ling, since she recovered her memory, Qin Xiao also need not hide her time. Let people put the TV back, Su Ling when bored to watch TV. She watched Ji Chong in high spirits on TV, saying that even if part of her fate had changed, everyone's life trajectory was still running in the same way. Round and round, he still chose to use strong means to keep her. Like Ji Chong, his popularity is getting higher and higher, and before long, he will still stand in the position of the original best actor. There is still no silly girl Yunbu in his life. Qin Xiao came back at noon that day, and Su Ling put her chin on her knee and rolled herself into a small ball. She was a little thinner. He frowned for a moment and raised his hand to rub her cheek. Su Ling turned her head sideways to avoid it. He lowered his eyes and smiled, not caring much about it. You hate me so much, huh? It's like asking knowingly. She did not want to talk to him, Qin Xiao's hand moved to her ankle again, there smooth, she took off the anklet herself. Qin Xiao picked up the box on the table, which contained red coral beads and even a diamond anklet. With a sniff, he handed the box to her. "Pick it yourself?" Su Ling picked it up, she bit her lip, her heart was really aggrieved, and the box was thrown directly at him.
    The black velvet box hit him on the shoulder. Instead of getting angry, he smiled. "Just be willing to talk to me." Beating or scolding is all right, as long as he still has eyes. Su Ling was so angry that she wanted to cry: "Neuropathy." He chuckled. "Yes." I have no temper. She thought for a moment and felt that if no one came to kill people like Qin Xiao, they would not be able to die. No wonder the villains have lived a long life since ancient times. They can live to the last episode because of their perverted spiritual character. Su Ling wants to leave here, she has to leave here sooner or later. She suddenly got off the sofa and picked up the diamond anklet of the bud, which was of fine workmanship and was just her size. I put this on, and you let me see the cloud cloth and Wan Bai. He looked down at her with a guilty conscience. After a while he chuckled, "Are you going to talk business with me?" Su Ling looked up at him with some pity in her eyes. His fingers touched her cheek, and Su Ling's eyelashes trembled, not avoiding it this time. Qin Xiao said: "Add some chips." "What, what?" "Stand up." Su Ling did not know what he was going to do, but she sat on the sofa, Qin Xiao stood on the ground, she stood up not much higher than him, the soft sofa sank. Qin Xiao estimated the next height, hand around her waist, he felt that moment she trembled. The expression on Qin Xiao's face is very calm, the eye is looking at her however: "Kiss me actively, let you see them." He thought about it and said with a smile, "I like the way you kissed me that day." At that time, she did not remember anything, and kissed him on the cheek with joy, as if he saw a whole world of flowers blooming. Su Ling was so angry that she almost trembled. She was angry before that "stupid" himself, but also angry Qin Xiao's shameless, he really did not care about his own dirty things, this man is bad from the root. It only strengthened her resolve. Qin Xiao is always eating soft and not eating hard. omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.