• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Boyfriend, he's really strict.

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Punio
    댓글 0건 조회 31회 작성일 23-02-27 10:41

본문

Zhou Lin answered, "I have other arrangements for the seat next to you." There are other arrangements. The following weekend, Lu Ting was thinking about it. On Sunday evening, Lin Jiaqiao called Lu Ting. Lu Ting, I asked my aunt. She said that a new student would be transferred to our class next week. Lin Jiaqiao's aunt is the biology teacher in the next class. Lu Ting and many of her grade information come from Lin Jiaqiao's aunt. New classmate, "Lu Ting lies on the bed, holding a small fan, has not fanned," boys and girls? " "Boys." Lin Jiaqiao's tone hesitated, "I just heard about some things, and I'm not sure.". Do you remember the senior Zhao Keren who secretly followed them after school when they were just in high school? Lu Ting was in a daze and vaguely remembered it. The other side is the man of the hour at the next level, learning very well, basketball is also good, but because of the indifferent personality, only a few familiar friends, usually do not like the limelight. Zhao Keren, a good friend, described the senior with a lot of hype, which was amazing. Seeing that Lu Ting didn't believe it, he pulled Lu Ting to join the school tracking action with great interest, but Lu Ting refused with righteous words. The good times did not last long,S Adenosyl Methionine, and the tracking action came to an abrupt end in the first semester of senior high school. I do not know for what reason, handsome senior suddenly suspended, Zhao Keren many inquiries do not know the reason, only heard that the other side of the family happened a big thing. What's the name of the senior? "Cheng Che." Lin Jiaqiao said. You mean- "Lu Ting still has no clue," the new classmate who will transfer to our class next week, is he? " "Mmm." Lu Ting does not understand, there is a handsome than transferred to the class, obviously is a happy thing,L Methylfolate Factory, but Lin Jiaqiao's tone sounds very heavy. She heard Lin Jiaqiao continue, "Do you know why Cheng Che took a year off from school?" The tone is also mysterious, "I asked for a long time before I knew." He was doing psychotherapy, and I heard that there was something wrong with his mind. "Oh." Lin Jiaqiao was a little surprised. "Lu Ting, aren't you afraid?" Lu Ting thought for a moment, "I'm not afraid." In a twinkling of an eye, it was school day. Lu Ting arrived at school ahead of schedule because he was on duty. The morning sun was golden, a thin layer on the marble floor. As soon as Lu Ting went in, he saw a man sitting in the empty seat next to him. It's a boy. Her hair was short and fresh, her handsome lines were firm, her eyes were dark brown, like amber without impurities, and her lips were tight, with a sense of distance. The sun shone softly on his white skin. She stepped forward and sat down in her place. He was hesitating to say hello when he suddenly smelled alcohol in the air. Lu Ting sneezed, Kava Root Extract ,Berberine Hydrochloride Factory, thinking about the source of the smell, but saw the person beside her push the book on the table to this side. Lu Ting was puzzled. The boy didn't look at her either, and his face was expressionless. "My side is sterilized. Don't cross the line." The author has something to say: After a year, I met the little cuties again. What I want to write this time is a warm and healing story ~ ~ Cute fairies who like it can collect it ~ ~ Dayao's work is getting busier and busier. This article was written in April and has been saved for a long time, so you can rest assured to enter the pit ~ ~ Send red envelopes randomly in the message area ~ 、02 Two Sterilized, don't cross the line? Lu Ting was a little confused, only to find that half of his book was on the other side's desk. Look carefully, there is a bottle of disinfectant alcohol in the upper left corner, which is still medical. Oh She moved the books back and piled them up. The boy continued to look down at the book in his hand. The surroundings were very quiet, and Lu Ting, out of curiosity, took more glances at the people around him. The other person stared at the textbook intently, his eyelashes were clear, thick and dense, and the outline of his side face was cold and beautiful. She took a deep breath, not knowing whether she was smoked by the smell of alcohol or by the beauty of the other party. The boy heard the noise and asked, "What's the matter?" “…… Excuse me, are you a new student? "Mmm." "Hello, I'm Lu Ting." "Cheng Che." "Nice to meet you." "Mmm." After a more brief exchange, Cheng Che continued to look down at the book.
    There were two birds flying on the windowsill outside, chirping happily. Lu Ting's mood was also infected, and soon forgot the embarrassment of the previous second, went to the back of the classroom to pick up the broom, and happily went on duty. Morning is English morning reading, teacher Zhou announced the transfer of new students before class, let Cheng Che come to the stage to introduce himself. Cheng Che stood on it, probably because his head was very high, which made the platform very petite. His hands were in his trouser pockets and his face was expressionless, giving people a sense of arrogance. The sound is nice, like the wind on the lake in winter. Hello, I'm Cheng Che. The people at the bottom are looking forward to it one by one, but in such a simple sentence, there is no following. The atmosphere was suddenly cold. Teacher Zhou stood aside, "Introduce yourself more, such as hobbies and so on, so that everyone can know you better." Cheng Che listened and paused for a second or two, as if he were thinking. I like math and basketball. By the way, I was one year ahead of you, and I was a repeater. After a brief silence, there was a low laugh below. Teacher Zhou added, "Cheng Che is actually very modest. He left school for a year for some reason before he transferred to our class. Before that, his grades were in the top three of the grade." "Why do people study so well?" Teacher Zhou exerts the ability that anything can trigger a lecture, "just look at the attitude.". Have a strong interest in learning, have a good body that can support you to study hard. In addition, you remember that the college entrance examination is only one year away. At this time, you must not be distracted to fall in love. Teacher Zhou smiled and pulled the topic back, "Let's welcome the new students again!" Then there was warm applause in the classroom. On the first day when Cheng Che was transferred to Class 7,D BHB Factory, Grade 2, she became Lu Ting's new deskmate, which also made her experience the most suffocating day since she went to high school. pioneer-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.