• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The Secret Book of Male God's Love in Quick Wear

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Punio
    댓글 0건 조회 29회 작성일 23-02-27 10:05

본문

The pupil of the teenager was obviously stunned, he really did not expect Luo Qingchen to say such a thing, there is a feeling of eating flies. You Don't believe it? Luo Qingchen looked at him with a look of disbelief on his face and a slight flash of light in his eyes. The boy shook his head hurriedly and said, "No, I believe you.". That kind of slag. Scum man, really should be cut to pieces, not to die. Death is not a pity. "Don't worry!" Luo Qingchen patted his chest and promised, "I will take his head when I go to Qingqiu Mountain, so that you will be free from his oppression." Luo Qingchen was about to turn around again when the teenager once stopped her. Girl "I said." Luo Qingchen finally couldn't hold back and complained: "Do we have something to say at one time?"? Separate a few words, but let me not quite know what you want to say! "I think that since I have a common goal with the girl, it is better to go together and take care of each other." …… Walk together? Although her mission is to kill Murong Ci, she is actually looking for the man. In this case, I'm afraid it's not good to take a person who wants to kill Murong Ci with him. Why did the girl hesitate? The boy went on to say, "It will take seven days at the soonest to go from the capital to Qingqiu Mountain. I'm with the cook. At least I can make sure the girl eats well." When Luo Qingchen heard this, he was slightly silent, and he had to say that there was a little truth in what this man said. Do you know martial arts? If the opponent doesn't know martial arts,Drive in racking system, it's okay to take it with him. Besides, he and Murong Ci are not blood feuds. As long as we understand it with emotion and move it with reason, we should be able to alleviate hatred. What kind of martial arts do I know as a cook? The boy pursed his thin lips and said, "If I knew martial arts, I would have killed him long ago and put myself out of my misery." "That's not necessarily-" Luo Qingchen nodded slightly, showing a proud look and said: "You may not beat him." According to memory,Pallet rack upright, Murong Ci is the most powerful swordsman in the world. Why do you.. The boy showed a touch of doubt and said, "Give me a tone of inexplicable worship!" Chapter 3049 The First Assassin: The Prince of Abstinence (8) "Who.." Who worships him? "I'm just afraid you don't know martial arts and are vulnerable to danger," said Luo Qingchen, his eyebrows and eyes trembling. The boy's eyebrows moved slightly and he said, "I think you have extraordinary skills. Even if you are really in danger, you will protect me, won't you?" Protect your big head! Luo Qingchen pulled the corners of his mouth and said with a wry smile, "If you really want to go with me, it's not impossible, but you should at least play the role of guiding the way." "Don't worry," said the young man with a faint smile at the corners of his mouth. "I can walk from the capital to Qingqiu Mountain with my eyes closed." All right! I promise to take you with me, but I won't guarantee your safety. "No problem." "Yes." Luo Qingchen seemed to think of something. He blinked his eyebrows and asked, warehouse rack manufacturer ,Pallet rack beams, "Haven't you asked your name yet?" "Xin Li." "My name is Luo Qingchen." After exchanging lives, the two are friends. Because of the same purpose, their words became more and more along the way. Xin Li is really good at cooking, and the dishes she cooks are very delicious. Along the way, although it was the same as usual, the food was all made by Xin Li himself. The first three days were safe and sound, until the fourth day, when the inn they invested in gave people a very strange feeling. As soon as they entered the door, they felt the wind blowing, and several pairs of eyes in the lobby all fell on them. Luo Qingchen frowned unconsciously and pulled Xin Li into his side and said, "Follow me. Don't lose it." Xin Li seemed to be very clever and nodded lightly, but there was a slight coolness at the fingertips. My guest, are you staying at the hotel or waiting? "Stay at the hotel." "One night," said Luo Qingchen. "All right!" "Two upper rooms," said the shopkeeper. "That wait-" Luo Qingchen looked around out of the corner of his eye, and everyone's eyes seemed to be still on them. As soon as her eyes changed, she took the arm of Xin Li beside her and said, "My husband and I just came out to relax while the light was just right. Just give us a room.".
    ” The shopkeeper was obviously stupefied for a moment, and his eyes even flashed an incredible look. Xin Li, standing aside, seemed to want to break free, but he was caught by Luo Qingchen and could not move for half a minute. Yes, yes, yes. "The shopkeeper immediately said," a young couple has a unique flavor and interest in making their way in Jianghu. " "Ha ha!"! Yes, yes! "Hehehe.." Luo Qingchen and Xin Li gave out two different kinds of laughter at the same time. The next second, the shopkeeper looked at the waiter beside him and said, "Come on, take you two upstairs." "Ladies and gentlemen, this way, please." - The moment the door closed, Luo Qingchen breathed a sigh of relief. Xin Li shook off her hand in an instant and jumped to her side, his face gloomy and rather ugly. What? What! Luo Qingchen put his arms around his chest and looked at him with thankless eyes. "Didn't I say that to protect you? Even if you don't appreciate it, you won't look at each other coldly." What strange cook? He has a strange temper. I I'm not used to it. He seemed to be trying to control his emotions. His cheeks were red, his forehead was covered with sweat, and his long eyelashes trembled like silhouettes. "I'm going out." Luo Qingchen looked at the back of Xin Li's departure and frowned gently. Why is this man so strange all of a sudden? Doesn't he like people touching him? About half an hour later, Xin Li returned to his room. He changed a suit of clothes,Industrial pallet rack, between the eyebrows and eyes to restore light, looking at Luo Qingchen way: "I can not contact women." Chapter 3050 of the main text: The First Assassin: The Prince of Abstinence (9) Luo Qingchen froze for a moment and looked up and down at Xin Li. He had already changed his clothes. Although his face had softened a little, there were still some beads of sweat on his forehead. What does that mean? "Too.." Doctors say it's a rare condition known as a woman's allergy. 。 omracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.