로고

TSP :: Total Solutions & Power
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

A gloomy summer _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn _ 202002112233…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Esther
    댓글 0건 조회 23회 작성일 23-02-21 14:49

본문

At this time, I felt soft under my feet, as if I had stepped on someone's body. I lowered my mouth and saw that there was a dead body of a man on the ground. I quickly called the dish empty. Although the white clouds were thick, the face of the corpse could be seen clearly when it was close. The corpse had been dead for a long time, and the water in his body had almost evaporated and withered. He was about thirty years old. He was much taller than ordinary people. He wore a strange red tight suit. The strangest thing was that his hands were completely different from those of normal people. His arms were very long, with only three fingers. I thought of the strange claw that caught Elder Shi Ming into the clouds in the fairyland in the bottle. They were all in the same group, and their arms should be able to stretch and retract at will. Who the hell are they? Dish and I looked at each other and thought of a creature: an alien? But he shook his head again. Probably not. He was almost the same as an ordinary person except that he was tall and had only three fingers. The alien image in our impression should be big head and small body, just like ET in Spielberg's film, but this man's corpse is too earthling. Just as we were wondering how to deal with it, we heard the voice of the man's corpse. It was the host of the radio station M: "Oh, we finally met. Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I lied to you. I just want to ask you something." He spoke suddenly, which startled us. Looking at the corpse carefully, his mouth was tightly closed. "Is it ventriloquism?" He said. M's voice rang again. "No, I'm on the corpse's wrist." After M's prompt, we found an electronic watch on the wrist of the man's corpse. It turned out that the sound came from the electronic watch. I feel like I'm in the middle of a science fiction movie, and I don't have enough brain cells. Dish Kong picked up the electronic watch and asked,aluminium tile trim profiles, "Amitabha, is this watch high-tech or is there a ghost attached to it?" M said: "I am a portable intelligent computer, my owner is the man you see, he has been dead for many years." I say to M: "You say a bit more clearly, what do you want to do to deceive us after all?"? Are you aliens? How are our friends now? M said: "We are not aliens, but also do not belong to your world,tile profile factory, our home is also called the earth, language and even race are exactly the same as you, a thousand years ago, our earth technology and civilization have developed to the peak, an unexplained disaster destroyed our world, a small number of people escaped by spaceship.". We explored a place in space called "the fruit of the world", where it was said that there was a God who created the universe, and we wanted to go there to find the answer to why he wanted to destroy our world. But at the moment when we were about to reach our destination, we fell to the present earth, which I can't understand. We ran out of fuel, couldn't start the ship again, and it wasn't long before my master died. Not long ago, aluminum tile trim ,stainless steel tile edge trim, I detected a signal, which was emitted from the area where you live. The source of the signal should be our companions. So I tried my best to lure the residents of your area to come here. As soon as they entered the hospital, I had done a brain wave scan, and finally found that you two had seen our companions. I want to ask you to take me there. I was confused, but since the other side asked me, I was no longer nervous. I said to M, "It's easy, but what about our million yuan?"? There is no Lei Feng on our earth long ago. Dish Kong seemed interested in M and asked, "What are those black fogs?"? Why can't you leave the white fog? M said, "Sorry, I don't have any money, but I still have a lot of hostages, including your companions. The black fog is made up of countless tiny nano-robots. This kind of robot is our only weapon. We need it to defend ourselves. They can't move in ordinary air. Only the density of the fog can support the floating of the nano-robots.".
    They can get into people's bodies. If you don't agree, I will burn the brains of the hostages. The reason why I didn't attack you two is that I hope this matter can be settled peacefully. Killing you is not good for me. At this point, we had no choice but to agree to M's request, but in exchange, it must first release all the people we know, and the rest of the hostages it deceived were temporarily left behind. And we take M to Wonderland in a Bottle to find his companions, and when he finds them, he disarms the nanobots in the bodies of the other hostages. I put M's digital watch on my wrist and found that the clouds had cleared, there was no hospital where we were, and we were standing in a huge crater. The ground was covered with hundreds of people of all kinds, all of whom must have been tricked in by it. The foreigner, the pony, Zhou Shanshan, and Yang Dan all woke up. Yang Dan's first thought was to look at the wound on his stomach, which had healed completely, leaving only a striking scar, confirming a deadly fight that evening. As soon as the foreigner woke up, he stared and asked, "What's the matter?"? What's wrong with me? I said, "What? How?"? Squat and pull. You can stand and pull one if you have the ability. Yang Dan talked about yuan Xuan, we do not know what to do, if it is possessed by the dead, let the disc empty monk to exorcise ghosts on the line, if other circumstances, there is no way. I didn't tell the four of them what had happened,tile trim manufacturers, because I didn't quite understand it. Anyway, as long as the dish was empty and M was taken to his companion, the two sides would go their separate ways. It didn't matter to me where they went to find the "God". jecatrims.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.