• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The rebirth of Jianghu is so big by Niyazaemon

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Lapointe
    댓글 0건 조회 117회 작성일 23-02-21 14:13

본문

Shen Jiahe hung his head, "I'm not angry with him.". He was the only child in Bafangzhuang, so it was not easy to rebuild it. It is a good thing that someone is willing to help him. His heart is benevolent and righteous, not as indifferent as his face. It is normal to be grateful for this. She said in a low voice, "I'm just not happy to be here and away from him. I want to talk to him." Bai Jingyu shook the folding fan and said with a smile, "I'm still here.". Tomorrow's the right time for you to talk to him. Shen Jiahe bowed and lengthened his tone. "Then thank Mr. Bai." Ji Lian'an said lightly, "Why are you two so troublesome? How long has it been since we got things done?" He took out a bag of medicine, motioned to Shen Jiahe to stretch out his hand, "Pa" to clap, "He Huan San. Take care of him. Shen Jiahe: ".." Master, why do you carry such things as Albizzia julibrissin with you? As soon as Shen Jiahe turned around, he patted the medicine bag into Bai Jingyu's hand and said seriously, "Albizzia julibrissin.." Looks like you don't need it either. Bai Jingyu: ".." Bai Jingyu: "I hate you." Shen Jiahe threw the bag of medicine to Bai Jingyu. He changed the subject and asked Ji Lian'an, "Master, I heard from the owner of the village. Are you from Suzhou?" Ji Lian'an's expression darkened a little, and he reluctantly answered, "En." Shen Jiahe saw that he did not want to mention this topic again, and had some doubts in his heart, so he took it as a casual remark and stopped mentioning it. When the three of them went to the guest room,endless swimming pool, they happened to bump into Li Wu. Although Li Wu also attended the dinner, he kept a low profile and had no sense of existence all night. Together with Qin Ruyi and Bai Jingyu, he was placed in the bamboo courtyard, and now he seemed to be walking back with something in his hand. Now that I ran into him, I couldn't avoid a few pleasantries. Shen Jiahe looked curiously and saw a white pigeon in his hand. "Carrier pigeon?" He asked. The white dove tilted its head, looked at her with bean-like eyes, and kicked its paws out of thin air,whirlpool bathtub, with nothing tied to them. Li Wu was stunned for a moment. He lowered his eyes and said solemnly, "No.". An ordinary pigeon. Shen Jiahe wondered, "then what are you doing with it?" "I'm not used to dinner," said Li Wu solemnly. "Grab one and roast it." Shen Jiahe: ".." Shen Jiahe:.. "Lord Li is very leisurely." Li Wu's identity is now unknown after all, now holding a pigeon, looks even more strange. Watching Li Wu go straight away, Shen Jiahe whispered to Bai Jingyu, "Why don't you watch him at night?" "It's no use looking at it," said Bai Jingyu helplessly. He released the homing pigeon. I can't fly to the destination with the homing pigeon. Shen Jiahe thought for a moment and said, "You can find a place that is not eye-catching and try to shoot down that carrier pigeon." Bai Jingyu hesitated, "I'm not good at using hidden weapons." Forget it, try it. By the time Shen Jiahe returned to the Orchid Courtyard, the night was already a little deep. Ji Lian'an was not very happy all the time. When he returned to the Orchid Courtyard, jacuzzi swim spa ,whirlpool hot tub spa, he said casually to Shen Jiahe and went back to his room. Only then did Shen Jiahe realize that although she had known Ji Lian'an for so many years, she had never heard him mention his past. Even where he was from, he heard it from the head of the village today. Is the old house where Li Manyin once hid for a while in Suzhou? Shen Jiahe drank too much wine and thought a little about something, then he felt headache. Instead of forcing herself, she went back to her room to wash up and sleep with her head up. Now it is summer, the night is quiet, occasionally there are a few insects ringing, against the cool evening breeze. Shen Jiahe was asleep, but suddenly heard a few rustling sounds, as if from the roof. She opened her eyes with a little wariness, approached the wardrobe as quietly as possible, and took out the dagger from her luggage. The rustling sound lasted only a moment, and then there was no sound. Holding the dagger, Shen Jiahe took a few thunderbolts and a few bags of powder with great courage, and while thinking, he gently opened the door. She looked around, but saw nothing, so she came out slowly and looked tentatively at the roof.
    Shen Jiahe: ".." Shen Jiahe:.. Shaoxia, why don't you sleep in the middle of the night and lie on my roof? Shen Jiahe deflated, hurriedly put things away, see Qin Ruyi sitting on the roof without a word, just peep at her. Thinking he had lost his way, she pointed to the bamboo courtyard and yawned, "Your guest room is over there." Qin Ruyi Wen Yan slightly looked up, but still did not speak, just looked at Shen Jiahe. Shen Jiahe sleepy, did not think too much, pointed the way, went back to the room, intended to continue to sleep for a while. However, as soon as Shen Jiahe was lying in bed, he heard someone knocking on her window. Shen Jiahe: ".." Shaoxia, have you developed into a road nerd who can't tell the difference between the front and the back? Shen Jiahe was patient, tightened his clothes, opened the window, and saw Qin Ruyi hanging upside down from the roof looking at her. Shen Jiahe: ".." Shen Jiahe:.. What are you doing? Do you pretend to be a ghost to scare her in the middle of the night? He wore a white dress specially. Qin Ruyi stretched out his hand and pulled up the broken hair on his cheek for Shen Jiahe. His tone was a little cautious. "Are you angry?" Shen Jiahe was stunned, thinking that his attitude today was really not good. He was afraid that it would make him uneasy. He shook his head and said, "No." Qin Ruyi turned down from the roof, put his arms on the window lattice, tilted his head, and looked at her from bottom to top. The two men's faces were very close to each other. Shen Jiahe looked into his eyes in a daze and heard him whisper, "You're not happy." He took out a little rabbit made of green bristlegrass and put it in Shen Jiahe's hand. "Don't be unhappy,endless pool factory," he said in a soft voice. Shen Jiahe blinked and looked down at the little rabbit in his hand. This little rabbit looks much better than the ones he made up for the first time on Tianji Peak. She remembered that when she taught him to weave rabbits, she told him that she wanted him to use it to make the person he liked happy. Although he did not know which part he remembered, it still made Shen Jiahe feel a little sweet in his heart. Shen Jiahe shook the little rabbit and pretended to be reserved. "Do you think I'm so easy to coax?" Although it is really so easy to coax. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.