로고

TSP :: Total Solutions & Power
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Legend of the Condor Heroes (newly revised edition)

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Joseph
    댓글 0건 조회 24회 작성일 23-02-21 12:20

본문

Before going to bed at night, Guo Jing said, "Rong, what should I do?"? Save him or not? "Let's stay here for a few more days," said Huang Rong. "I'm still not sure about Lord Lu." "His martial arts are very close to yours," said Guo Jing. Huang Rong said thoughtfully, "That's what's so strange. Does he know Mei Chaofeng?" Two people are afraid that the wall has ears and dare not talk much. Sleep in the middle of the night, suddenly heard a light sound on the tile surface, followed by a wipe on the ground. Both of them were lying in their clothes. When they heard the strange sound, they woke up immediately. At the same time, they jumped up from the bed and looked out of the window gently. They saw a dark shadow hiding behind a rose Bush. The man looked around, then crept eastward, looking so alert that he seemed to be an outsider who had broken into the village. Originally, Huang Rong only said that Gui Yunzhuang was just the chief rudder of the heroes of Taihu Lake, but after seeing Lord Lu's martial arts, she knew that there must be something else in it. She was determined to find out the truth. She waved to Guo Jing, turned out the window, and quietly followed the man. Following dozens of steps, the starlight has seen that the person is a woman, martial arts are not very high, Huang Rong quickened his pace,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, approaching the front, the woman's face slightly sideways, but it is Mu Nianci. Huang Rong sniggered in her heart: "Well, here comes the man who wants to save you.". Let's see what you do. Mu Nianci turned east and west in the garden, and soon lost his way. Huang Rong knew that according to the location of the manor, the location of the supervisor must be in the position of "devouring" from the upper shock to the lower shock. The Book of Changes says: "Devouring, Heng,caustic calcined magnesite, use the prison." "The elephant said," Thunder and lightning, eating and eating, the late king punished the imperial law with a clear law. "" Her father, Huang Yaoshi, carefully studied the theory and often explained and instructed her in his spare time. She thought that although the manor was strange, in fact, anyone with a discerning eye could see at a glance how it could match the mystery of the change of Yin and Yang and the inversion of heaven and earth in the Peach Blossom Island? In the Peach Blossom Island, the place of the forbidden person is instead in the position of "Lu", which takes the meaning of "Lu Dao Tan Tan, Youren Zhenji", and shows the master's style. Huang Rong thought to herself, "If you walk like this, you won't find him for a hundred years." He bent over the ground and grabbed a handful of loose mud. Seeing that Mu Nianci was walking to the wrong side of the road, he hesitated. He picked up a lump of mud and threw it on the left side of the road. "Go this way, magnesium nitrate hexahydrate ,Magnesium Sulphate producer," he said in a low voice. He dodged into the nearby flowers. Mu Nianci was shocked. When he looked back, no one was there. He immediately jumped over with a knife. Huang Rong and Guo Jing's light body kungfu is far higher than her, already hide, which can let her find? Mu Nianci felt at a loss and thought to himself, "I don't know if this man has a good heart or a bad heart. Anyway, I can't find the way. Let's try according to his instructions." He pointed to the left, and every time he reached the wrong road, there was always a small piece of mud thrown in the direction. After zigzagging for a long time, he heard a sniff. A piece of mud flew far away and hit the window of a small room. A flower flashed in front of his eyes, and two dark shadows flashed past him and disappeared. Mu Nianci ran to the hut and saw two big men lying on the ground in front of the house, staring at him, each holding a weapon in his hand, but unable to move, showing that he had given someone an acupoint. Mu Nianci knew that there was a superior person to help him in the dark. He gently pushed the door and went in. He listened quietly. There was a sound of breathing in the room. "Is that you, Brother Kang?" She called in a low voice. Wanyan Kang woke up with a start when the watchman fell down. He heard the voice of Mu Nianci. Surprised and delighted, he hurriedly said, "It's me." Mu Nianci was overjoyed. He approached in the dark and said, "Thank God you're here. That's great. Let's go." "Do you have a sword with you?" Asked Wanyan Kang. "What's the matter?" Asked Mu Nianci. Wanyan Kang moved lightly, and the shackles of his hands and feet made the sound of gold and iron colliding. As soon as Mu Nianci went up to touch it, he felt great regret and said bitterly, "I shouldn't have given Sister Huang the dagger that cut iron like mud." Huang Rong and Guo Jing hid outside the house to eavesdrop on their conversation. She laughed in her heart. "I'll give you the dagger when you're worried for a while." Mu Nianci was very anxious. "I'm going to steal the key to the iron handcuffs," he said. "Don't go," said Wanyan Kang. "The enemy in the village is fierce. If you take a risk, you're bound to miss. It won't help." "Then I'll carry you out," said Mu Nianci. "They chained me to a post," said Wanyan Kang. "I can't be carried on my back." Mu Nianci was so anxious that he shed tears. "What should I do?" He sobbed. "" Kiss me, "said Wanyan Kang with a smile. Mu Nianci stamped his feet and said, "I'm in a terrible hurry, but you're still having fun." Wanyan Kang laughed in a whisper. "Who's playing?"? This is a serious matter.
    "Mu Nianci ignored him and thought hard about ways to save him.". "How did you know I was here?" Asked Wanyan Kang. "I'll follow you all the way," said Mu Nianci. Moved, Wanyan Kang said, "Lean on me and I'll tell you." Mu Nianci sat on the straw mat on the ground and nestled in his arms. "I'm the imperial envoy of the Great Jin," said Wanyan Kang. "I don't think they'd dare to hurt me. It's just that I'm detained here, but I'm going to miss the military affairs ordered by my father. What should I do? Sister, you help me to do one thing. "What?" Asked Mu Nianci. "Take off that little gold seal in my neck," said Wanyan Kang. Mu Nianci reached into his neck, touched the small seal, and untied the ribbon that tied the seal. "This is the seal of the imperial envoy of the Great Jin," said Wanyan Kang. "Take it and hurry to Linan Mansion to see Shi Miyuan, the prime minister of the Song Dynasty." "Prime Minister Shi?" Asked Mu Nianci? I'm a folk woman. How can Prime Minister Shi receive me? Wanyan Kang said with a smile, "It's too late for him to greet you when he sees this golden seal.". You told him that I was kidnapped here by the thieves of Taihu Lake and could not go to see him in person. I want him to remember one thing: if a Mongolian emissary comes to Lin'an, he must not meet him and be beheaded immediately. This is a secret decree from the emperor of Dajin, and it must be obeyed. "Then why?" Asked Mu Nianci. "You don't understand these important military affairs," said Wanyan Kang. Just put these words to the history of the prime minister said, that is to do a big thing for me. If the Mongolian emissary had come to Lin'an first and met with the emperor and ministers of the Song Dynasty, it would have been a great disadvantage to our great Jin. Mu Nianci exclaimed,calcium ammonium nitrate price, "What is'our Great Jin State '?"? I am a good people of the Song Dynasty. If you don't make it clear, I can't do this for you. Wanyan Kang smiled and said, "Aren't you going to be the princess of Dajin in the future?" 。 stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.