• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Immortal Journey 2

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kutetekiku
    댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 23-02-14 11:22

본문

Thinking of this, Xu Tiancheng said to the Black Jade Butterfly, "Sister Jade Butterfly, just now I heard the meaning of the words of the elder Dark Hades. It seems that I am reluctant to lend these materials to us. However, in my impression, the elder Dark Hades should be a very forthright person. How can he be so stingy all of a sudden?" Xu Tiancheng finished, kept shaking his head, the table seemed puzzled. When Jiang Hong heard this, without waiting for the Black Jade Butterfly to speak, he said first, "Brother Xu, don't be rude.". I also heard what the dark Hades elder just said, but there is nothing wrong with me. Moreover, as the dark Hades elder said, Lincheng is located in a strategic place. No matter what you do, you have to be careful. Otherwise, you will inevitably get into trouble. After all, our understanding of the thirty-three days is still very limited. In terms of experience and experience, it is far less than the We are lucky that he is willing to give us advice.
    ” When Hei Yudie heard this, she smiled indifferently and said, "It would be great if Jiang Hongdaoyou could think like this. In fact, it's nothing more than some materials. Don't say it's my father. Even if it's me, I won't take these materials to heart. In fact, as Jiang Hongdaoyou said, Lincheng is located in a strategic place. If you don't act cautiously, once you get into big trouble, I'm afraid the city of Hades will not be able to bear it, ah, it can be said that until now, no one knows what happened in Lincheng, if this matter is spread out, what consequences will arise, no one can estimate.. When Xu Tiancheng heard this, he kept looking at Jiang Hong and then the Black Jade Butterfly. He looked a little strange and said, "Oh, how can you two have the same caliber?"? As if we had a deal? Alas, no wonder, who let you be a family, no way, really no way ah. Xu Tiancheng said, shaking his head. Seeing Xu Tiancheng's appearance, Black Jade Butterfly sighed helplessly and said, "Lord Xu Shao, you are also the one who will inherit the position of Lord of the city. You can't do things without thinking as you used to do when you traveled to Daguang tomorrow. Lincheng is not as simple as you imagined. Moreover, where is Lincheng? Until now, Lincheng is still free to go in and out." Although the lords of the surrounding big cities did not replace Lingyu Tianzun, what is the difference between Lincheng and their own big cities? If one day, they are suddenly no longer as free as they are now in Lincheng, what will they think and do? Have you ever thought about that? When Xu Tiancheng heard this, he looked at the Black Jade Butterfly and said with shame on his face, "Well.." Hey hey, to be honest, until now I have not considered these, anyway, side impact door beams ,Cold Drawn Tubes, with the backing of the city of Hades, what are we afraid of? Besides, with them, also dare to fight for the front of the Black Hades City? Xu Tiancheng looked at the Black Jade Butterfly with an indifferent face. Hearing this, Black Jade Butterfly looked at Xu Tiancheng and shook his head helplessly, saying, "Oh, although none of them has the strength to compete with Black Hades, what if they are all United?"? I'm afraid not to say is now the black city can not cope with, even if the flame city, also can not cope with it, the black city is not strong enough to deal with more than a dozen big cities at the same time, therefore, in these trifles above, also have to consider more.. Xu Tiancheng was speechless by the Black Jade Butterfly. Then he nodded repeatedly and said, "Well, the second young lady's words are reasonable. Hehe, I, Xu Tiancheng, am convinced. Alas, will Brother Jiang and I stay in the Black Hades City for the time being and wait for the news of the Dark Hades?" Black Jade Butterfly nodded slightly and said, "Well, it should be like this in general. Otherwise, Dad won't let you come to get the material first, and then listen to his opinion. In fact, Dad is also worried that you misunderstand that he is the heartache material. The result is really calculated by Dad. You boy really moved this idea.." Black jade butterfly finished, white Xu Tiancheng one eye. Xu Tiancheng just laughed, but his face did not change at all. Then he said to Jiang Hong, "Oh, brother Jiang, it seems that we have to live in the Black Hades City for some time."? Can you tell me about the sword array you told Taishang Zhenren last time? It seems that the attack power of the sword array is still very strong.. When Jiang Hong heard this, he almost fainted on the spot. He turned around and looked at Xu Tiancheng for a long time. Then he said to Xu Tiancheng, "Brother Xu, it seems that you didn't have much research on the formation before. Besides, that sword formation is not suitable for you.." When Xu Tiancheng heard Jiang Hong say this, his face sank and he said, "I guessed that you would say that. Alas, it seems that I was born without the fate of learning array. It's really a bitter fate.." Xu Tiancheng complained bitterly as he spoke. After the black jade butterfly gave Xu Tiancheng a few white eyes, he opened his mouth and said, "Lord Xu Shaocheng, don't quarrel any more. To be honest, even I don't think you are suitable for learning array.." When Xu Tiancheng heard this, he looked at the Black Jade Butterfly and wondered, "Huh?"? What did the second young lady say?
    Black Jade Butterfly laughed and said, "Oh.." You are too careless. Don't hurt yourself instead of learning the formation! Cluck, cluck. The Black Jade Butterfly finished, giggling and giggling. Without waiting for Xu Tiancheng to argue for himself again, the black jade butterfly suddenly stretched out its delicate jade hand and made a stroke in the void. Jiang Hong and Xu Tiancheng felt the void in front of them suddenly shaking. Then, two black doors appeared in front of everyone. The black jade butterfly gently pushed them, and the two black doors were pushed open. The black jade butterfly pointed with her finger. Said to Jiang Hong and Xu Tiancheng, "This is the Treasury of Hades City. How many materials do you want? What grade do you want? You can go in and choose by yourself. I'll wait here.." Xu Tiancheng first went in and looked around, then raised his thumb and said, "It's really generous. Ha ha, there are a lot of good things inside.." Xu Tiancheng said, the first one rushed in. "I don't know who it is, but I just said my father was stingy." The Black Jade Butterfly snorted at Xu Tiancheng's back. Seeing this, Jiang Hong said with a smile,impact beam tubes, "Oh, thank you very much, Miss. I won't stand on ceremony.." cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.