• 자유게시판

The Super Soldier System

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kutetekiku
    댓글 0건 조회 41회 작성일 23-02-14 11:19

본문

The Super Soldier System

77321 there's a number on the jumpsuit Lin Fei was assigned to a small cell with four people The cell door opened and Lin Fei strode in Newcomer come and call Big Brother As soon as Lin Fei walked into the door of the cell a rough man's voice came from inside Lin Fei walked over with a smile on his face and when Lin Fei's whole body appeared inside the door the three prisoners in the room began to lose their composure Two men looked at Lin Fei in surprise The two prisoners had seen Lin Fei two years ago One was sent to Carl's Miscellaneous prison a year ago Now he is the lowest generation in this small cell His name is Liu Yicheng Although more than two years have passed Lin Fei's appearance has not changed much but his hair has been electrocuted under the training of the God of War system and his figure is slightly more burly than before Newcomer Don't you know the rules Hurry to come and worship Big Brother This is Brother Wang and Brother Li Liu Yicheng pointed at the other two old prisoners and scolded Lin Fei Finally there's a new inmate and he can stop being the lowest-ranking little brother You You you are a tyrant The man who was pointed at and called Wang Ge got up and looked at Lin Fei and said in surprise that he was so impressed by Lin Fei years ago that Wang Ge was directly hospitalized for three months and could walk on crutches after three months I'm back on vacation Help me make the bed I'm a little tired from the journey I want to have a rest Lin Fei said with a smile Yes boss One of the two old prisoners kicked Liu Yicheng hard "This is our boss the tyrant of the canteen Lin Fei boss Lin" Hurry up to make room for my boss My bed is facing the window which is good for daylight and ventilation "Yes" Liu Yicheng answered doubtfully He had just been in Carl's prison for a year so he was not familiar with the canteen tyrant two years ago There were dead people in Carl's prison every month After Lin Fei disappeared all the old prisoners thought that Lin Fei had failed to escape and was executed Liu Yicheng began to make the bed and the other two prisoners followed suit to make the bed for Lin Fei Liu Yicheng had great doubts in his heart at this time Carl's prison has always been in and out and I've never heard of a cellmate escaping successfully but today's new cellmate is an acquaintance Boss Lin you suddenly disappeared for two years We thought you had escaped from prison successfully or unfortunately you were executed Boss tell us where you have been these two years After tidying up the bed one of the inmates said very politely to Lin Fei You know Lin Fei beat them with his fists two years ago In Carl's prison Lin Fei was the underground king They didn't have the guts to disrespect Lin Fei Just as Lin Fei was preparing to make up a successful escape experience the God of War system in his head sounded "Ding Dong" Scan all around the scene Seventy-three percent of them are in line with the task module The task is being generated Mission Title Examination of Return to Carl Prison Chemicals Suppliers Mission description As the head of the prisoners in Carl's prison you return to your main battlefield again There are countless prisoners who admire you Although they are vicious criminals they are obedient to you Therefore when you return to prison it is necessary to bring them happiness and their greatest happiness at this time is freedom At the same time the 29 college students who came with you also participated in this prison experience activity It is an internal examination between colleges How can you lose in the examination as a candidate for the God of War So in these thirty days of prison experience you have to show your personality charm Task completion conditions This task needs to complete two items 1 Successfully escape from Carl's prison with more than 100 younger brothers within 30 days fulfill your wish two years ago and successfully escape from prison 2 Thirty days later in the statistics of the college assessment students the performance score exceeds the sum of the other 29 students Task completion reward Carl prison is your home court prisoners listen to you it is not difficult to escape with them such a simple task system will not give you a reward Mission failure conditions within 30 days those who fail to escape with 100 inmates or in the performance statistics of the Academy after 30 days the score is not as high as the total score of the other 29 students Mission Failure Penalty The Zhanshen system will control the host After returning to the Big Dipper kill all the people in the Big Dipper Academy The host should be sent back to Carl Prison again and continue to be your prison leader
    Warm tip after the failure of this mission the host may not be sent to Carl's prison but directly executed so after the failure of the mission if the host wants to survive it is best to start fleeing the rebels of the dark non-flower is your best place to go &gt, Chapter 271 canteen tyrant Date October 11 After listening to the introduction of the task of the Zhanshen system Lin Fei Additives and Auxiliaries could only constantly complain about the ability of the Zhanshen system in his heart Most of the prisoners in the prison listened to him but two years ago his escape from Carl Prison ended in failure At that time Lin Fei knew that the armed ability of the prison was absolutely not what the prisoners could destroy with their fists Carl's prison has at least one mecha team guarding the perimeter and breaking out of the prison with hundreds of prisoners is no different from dying early Another task of the Zhanshen system is to make his performance score in these 30 days exceed the total performance of the other 29 soldiers which Lin Fei feels is easy to do Looking at the three inmates in front of him Lin Fei replied "I managed to escape from prison two years ago when I robbed a small spaceship and escaped from Carl's prison" The next morning when it was time for breakfast Lin Fei followed three inmates to the first canteen In the canteen Lin Fei saw the original little fat cellmate Hey I'm back Lin Fei walked over and patted the little fat man on the shoulder and said The eldest brother With the words of the little fat man all the other prisoners in the canteen looked at Lin Fei The canteen tyrant is back My God he's not dead Said one of the prisoners in a low voice Eat quickly and play dead after eating I don't want to be maimed by him again Whispered the other prisoner Lin Fei glanced around the canteen and the noisy voice of the first canteen immediately fell silent globalchemmall.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.