• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Ten thousand of me [1v1, with CP, wear quickly]

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kutetekiku
    댓글 0건 조회 21회 작성일 23-02-14 11:16

본문

Just because she never retorts, because she likes to take the initiative, because she doesn't mind premarital sex. Behavior Do you have less time to be scolded? Xue Yan suddenly realized that she had unconsciously become the kind of person she hated most. At this time Qiu Yutian's words interrupted Xue Yan's train of thought. She subconsciously turned her head and looked at Qiu Yutian's young face, which was sharp and wanton, but at this time it was a very serious and resolute expression. Qiu Yutian gazed at her earnestly and said word by word: "I promise you, as I just said, I will let you know that I am better than you think." Not so passionate tone, not so emotional, he said this sentence when flat light, but the tone of sincerity and firmness has moved Xue Yan. She suddenly smiled with relief and said to him, "I seem to have found something about this." There was a slight smile in Qiu Yutian's eyes. But Xue Yan is not happy, he is happy, immediately poured cold water on him and said: "But only a little bit, a little bit of oh." "Never mind, you'll find out more later." Qiu Yutian's smile is still open, as if shining. Xue Yan laughed softly. Soon after, Yao got up from meditation and saw Xue Yan and Qiu Yutian sitting together in unexpected harmony. Both of them were holding a brown paper bag in their hands. He watched Xue Yan take out a thin crisp white slice from the paper bag and put it into her mouth, crunching. Seeing him open his eyes,aluminium coated steel tube, Xue Yan bent her eyes and walked over with a smile and stretched out the paper bag in her hand in front of him. Would you like some chips? Xue Yan asked him kindly with a smile. Yao was confused, "potato.." Piece? Why did her smile suddenly become so kind? What's going on? What is the situation now? Yao took a strange look at Qiu Yutian. Unfortunately, Elder Martial Brother Qiu looked away while eating and completely ignored him. Qiu Yutian thought, "Of course, I can't tell him that I have made up with Xue Yan, or that I have made up with him. How embarrassing it is.". Xue Yan handed the potato chips to Yao's mouth again. "Do you want to eat?"? It's just a snack. It's delicious. Would you like a slice? Yao frowned at Xue Yan, then looked at the potato chips,side impact beams, hesitated to take over and eat one, then nodded and said: "It tastes good." "Tut." Xue Yan, with an expression of "you don't know how to appreciate delicious food", ate potato chips by herself. Qiu Yutian nodded to Yao and said, "Has your spiritual power been restored?" Yao straightened up and said with a straight face, "Elder Martial Brother Huiqiu, Yao's spiritual power has been restored, and the wound and the toxin in his body are all right." "Well, let's go." Xue Yan put away the futon, raised his hand to close the boundary, and then released the car to greet the two men to go up. Qiu Yutian hesitated a little and seemed to have some misgivings, but he still sat in the back seat of the car with Yao. Xue Yan drove the three of them back to Sunset City. After thinking about it, Qiu Yutian couldn't help asking Xue Yan: "Shall we go back like this?" "Yes." Xue Yan, Precision steel tubes ,stainless steel 304 pipes, who was driving the car, was perfunctory. Qiu Yutian says again: "Not be to want to investigate the information of demon king?" Xue Yan answered lazily: "The investigation is over." "The investigation is over?" Qiu Yutian frowned deeply and looked strangely at the back of Xue Yan's head in the front seat and said, "Are we finished investigating?" The ending tone rises slightly, which is obviously an incredible tone. Xue Yan put one hand on the car door and one hand on the steering wheel. Compared with Qiu Yutian's nervousness, she said in a relaxed tone: "The investigation is over.". The demon king is a red-headed centipede spirit. He has been practicing Taoism for about six hundred years. There are about two thousand little demons under him. The demon king has a whip in his hand. It's a pity that he can't fight. And if it weren't for those little demons making trouble, the demon king, I would have killed him with a few sticks. Her tone was a bit of a pity, and she felt that the goblins were too obstructive. Qiu Yutian is a little surprised, "how do you see that he has six hundred years of Taoism?"? How do you know he's a centipede spirit? Xue Yan is perfunctory, "because I have a golden eye." In fact, it's just because Xue Yan has a secret method similar to cultivating the eye of heaven, which is similar to what ordinary people call "opening the eye of heaven". Once the secret method is used, the eyes are equal to the demon mirror. It's not an advanced spell, but it's easy to use and convenient.
    In this world, there is also a way to see through the true body of goblins or the realm of monastics, but in this world, only people with high realm can see the low realm, while the secret method that Xue Yan got is that no matter the realm or the level of Taoism, anyone can see it, but it consumes more spiritual power, so when she fought with the centipede spirit just now, she would be tired so quickly. After returning to Sunset City, Xue Yan took the initiative to tell Zhong Li the results of the investigation, and let Yao and Qiu Yutian go to rest first. Two people also did not shirk, after all, such a really tired, so directly back to the room to rest. Into the clock from the room, Xue Yan will be their experience, as well as the situation of the mountain demon, the information and clock from the demon king said again. Of course, in retelling their experiences, she ignores Yao's life experience and the strange accident of "having two soul mates". Then she looked at Zhong Li with a smile and asked again, "Are you coming to Sunset City this time because of the magic whip in the hand of the centipede spirit?" Zhong Li is not surprised that Xue Yan can guess. And he also does not refute, generous nod admitted: "Indeed, a living weapon is really rare, I want." Xue Yan herself found a stool and sat down. "There are more than two thousand little demons under the hands of the centipede. What are you going to do?" Zhong Li lowered his face and said in a flat tone, "Burn the mountain." Xue Yan is stupefied, refuse directly and sternly next: "No." Zhong Li looked at her and said, "We are not enough to kill two thousand little demons. The easiest way is to burn the mountain.". Set up a boundary at the foot of the mountain, and then lead the sky fire to burn the mountain, and wipe out all the little demons on the mountain. But Xue Yan asked him,cold drawn tubes, "Do you know how many hunters in Sunset City make a living by hunting in the mountains?"? Do you know how many years it will take to recover after the mountain is burned by fire? Do you know.. Zhong Li interrupted her and said, "The wildfire can't be burned out, and the spring breeze blows again." 。 cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.