• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Super Soldier King _ Ming Dynasty No Wine _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kutetekiku
    댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 23-02-14 11:12

본문

"You think you can do it?" Xu Mei said. The tone is not an inquiry, but a kind of disdain. People like her in an official family understand that the world is not only about ambition and ideals, even if you Ye Qian has great ideals, but in the face of reality you have to bow your head. Ye Qian smiled slightly, he did not deny Xu Mei's idea, the fact is true, but in Ye Qian's view, a person should not only have ideals, more importantly, opportunities, and opportunities do not come out of thin air, more often they are created by themselves. The reason why Ye Qian has such achievements, of course, is related to Tian Feng bringing himself into the wolf tooth, but more is Ye Qian's own efforts and struggle. It is not entirely impossible for earthworms to turn into dragons. Aunt's vision seems to be much worse than Rourou's. Ye Qian said indifferently. Is it? ' Xu Mei sneered and said. Ye Qian shrugged his shoulders slightly and said, "Again, time can prove everything.". I just don't know how long my aunt wants me to prove it? Ye Qian's words are somewhat arrogant, but Ye Qian has such capital. Xu Mei frowned more deeply, and she could hear that Ye Qian's words were full of strong self-confidence, not the kind of bombastic self-confidence. Ye Qian's words are obviously telling himself that he will prove himself as long as he wants. Faced with such a young man,ibc spill containment pallet, Xu Mei suddenly gave birth to a sense of frustration. In half a year, Rourou's two-year contract will expire. Xu Mei's tone is obviously not as strong and arrogant as before. Half a year? Ye Qian murmured and said with a smile, "Although the time is a little short, but basically should be able to stabilize the overall situation, the rest is just slow and steady." It's not like talking to Xu Mei, it's like talking to himself. Xu Mei can not help but slightly stupefied, the young man in front of him seems not only confident, listening to his tone seems to have been carrying out some plan,ibc spill pallet, but also a very large plan. Xu Mei suddenly felt that she really seemed to know too little about this young man, who did not seem to be as simple as it seemed on the surface. It's good to have confidence, but too much confidence may make your fall more painful. Xu Mei said lightly. Ye Qian smiled noncommittally and did not speak, but picked up the cigarette case on the table again and pulled out a cigarette from it and lit it. With a faint but confident smile on his face. Eh? Brother Ye, are you here, too? It's really predestined. A middle-aged man walked up to Ye Qian and said with a smile, "I have something to do with you." Xiao _ Shuo t-x-t _ Tian/Tang Chapter 112 mother-in-law (3). The bearer was none other than Wang Ping, deputy secretary of the municipal party committee of sh city, who was about to be promoted to secretary of the municipal party committee of sh city. He was about Li Hao to come to Xiangfei Pavilion Teahouse to sit down and talk about his plans after taking office, but he didn't expect to meet Ye Qian, so he said. Seeing Ye Qian opposite Xu Mei, Wang Ping can not help but rise a sense of curiosity, he can feel Xu Mei's body exudes the same breath as his own, the breath of an official, plastic pallet crates ,plastic pallet manufacturer, this feeling may only be in the officialdom for a long time can have. After being slightly stupefied for a moment, Wang Ping asked, "This is.." Xu mei but just a local official, in the ZJ province Hz city is only the director of the finance Bureau, although the official is not big, but the power is not small. But after all, she was only a local official, unlike Wang Ping, who was the secretary of the municipal party committee of the municipality directly under the Central Government, so Wang Ping did not know her, but she knew Wang Ping. When she saw Wang Ping greeting Ye Qian just now, she was already a little surprised, and listening to Wang Ping's tone seemed to be very familiar with Ye Qian, she could not help but be more curious about Ye Qian's identity. This young man may really have something to be proud of. Secretary Wang, this is my mother-in-law. Like you, she is in the officialdom of HZ city. Ye Qian smiled and said bluntly that he didn't care whether Xu Mei minded or not. When Ye Qian came back, he already knew that Wang Ping was about to be promoted to secretary of the municipal party committee, so he called Secretary Wang directly instead of the former Deputy Secretary Wang. Although there was only a difference of one word, it did not sound a little bit worse.
    After Wang Ping was slightly stupefied for a moment, he stretched out his hand with a smile and said, "Hello, Wang Ping." Xu Mei slightly gouged out Ye Qian, apparently blaming him for giving himself the name of a mother-in-law, but did not say it, after all, is a beast official family, educated and quality, even now she is still opposed to Ye Qian and Lin Rourou things, but did not say it like a shrew cursing the street. Shaking hands with Wang Ping, Xu Mei said, "I've heard of Secretary Wang's name for a long time. I didn't expect Xu Mei to have the honor to see him today. It's really an honor." Ye Qian did not pay attention to these scenes, but in the aftertaste of the mother-in-law just that supercilious look, is really amorous feelings ah. Ye Qian even thought secretly that if her mother-in-law put down her strength and arrogance, she must be a charming woman. But even now, the mother-in-law still has a charm that ordinary women can't match. The handshake is just a point, just right. Wang Ping smiled and said, "Miss Xu is too polite. I can have today thanks to the help of Brother Ye.". Miss Xu, you are so lucky to have such a good son-in-law. What Wang Ping said was very casual, but it was a surprise to Xu Mei. Wang Ping's promotion to the Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee was related to the boy in front of her, which made her incredible. Eyes can not help but look at Ye Qian, but this boy is just a face of indifferent smile, he can not see anything. The man her daughter took a fancy to really gave herself one surprise after another, and she even began to suspect that she would fail in the so-called bet with Ye Qian. However, regardless of victory or defeat, there is no harm to her or the Lin family. Ye Qian smiled and said, "My mother-in-law hasn't recognized me as her future son-in-law yet." Wang Ping was slightly stupefied,collapsible pallet box, and then laughed. Mother-in-law looks at son-in-law, but he can't manage this kind of housework, but he can understand it more or less. binpallet.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.