로고

TSP :: Total Solutions & Power
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The years when I was a military daughter-in-law (modern reborn militar…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kadoarichikito
    댓글 0건 조회 106회 작성일 23-02-14 11:06

본문

Hou Hai saw his brother-in-law listen to his report after a moment of meditation, impressively got up and went out, he hurriedly followed. Brother-in-law, are we going to find Cao Ruxue now? "Mmm." "Great, I'll go too. I'd like to ask the beautiful snake why she wanted to murder my nephew." In Hou Hai's angry clamor, the two men walked to Shen Xingdong's small courtyard. At this time, Liao Min was scolding Cao Ruxue at home. If you are a two-faced bitch, you will play the role of virtuous and weak! ***ing bitch What are you looking at? Why don't you take these clothes and wash them. Tell you, as long as I have Liao Min in the day, you Cao Ruxue do not want to have a peaceful life! Bah ! It's just a bitch. How dare you pretend to be sick and pitiful? Bitch, do you still want my wife in charge of the main room to serve you? After getting the news of Li Yunbao's return, Cao Ruxue had been surprised and uncertain. Last night, when Shen Xingdong was resting in his room, Shen Xingdong saw that he was not in good spirits and was very tired. So he ordered Liao Min to do some work at home before he went to the camp early this morning, so that he could have a good rest. Cao Ruxue has always been loved by Shen Xingdong. On weekdays, she is also honest, gentle and considerate. Compared with Liao Min, this makes Shen Xingdong pity herself even more. Otherwise, she can't give birth to this pair of children. Just did not expect to touch the tiger's buttocks today, this early in the morning provoked Liao Min evil fire,CNC machining parts, she also had to go to wash clothes busy. There is no way to call her the wife of the main room, and now the family is still living on the money in her hands, everything has to be handled by her. This is the most fundamental reason why she tried every means to get a pair of children out of the army and become independent. She listened to Jia Meili's orders to do things for her, just to get more money, and to live a better life after eliminating her military status. When Shen Xingnan and Hou Hai came to the open gate of the courtyard, they saw such a scene. Cao Ruxue was carrying a big basket of clothes and wanted to go out to wash them. He met Shen Xingnan head-on, and the basket in her hand fell to the ground. Shen Xingnan saw her such a reaction, the corners of the mouth slightly raised a sneer,metal stamping parts, it seems that someone is guilty ah! Cao Ruxue picked up the basket in a hurry, knowing that he had lost his temper. Then he looked at Shen Xingnan and said, "I don't know what the Third Master is doing here." Shen Xingnan also did not answer, but stared at Cao Ruxue with ice in his eyes, provoking Liao Min, who was still ready to scold, to look sideways frequently, and his mouth stopped unconsciously. Half ring, Cao Ruxue although Shen Xingnan looked at the scalp are numb, but the heart is still constantly telling themselves, it's all right, it's all right, as long as they die not to admit, this matter is simply no one to prove that they did ah! Why did you suddenly decide to go to White Pine four days ago? When and where did you lose the basket you brought with you? ? Did you find anything unusual on the oxcart that day? ?” Chapter 145 the truth. Shen Xingnan was also lazy to talk nonsense with her, car radiator cap ,die casting parts, looked at her coldly for a moment and then asked directly. Concubine body, concubine body, because, because of the temporary discovery of the lack of some needle thread brain objects at home, so that day will go to White Pine Town, bring the basket concubine body also do not know when lost, that day also did not find any abnormalities, yes, did not find, found.. Cao Ruxue was shocked by the murderous look that Shen Xingnan sent out all over his body. Her words were somewhat repeated, and she hesitated to answer Shen Xingnan's question reluctantly. Liao Min on one side was also afraid of the cold breath emanating from Shen Xingnan today. He stood motionless and did not dare to come forward to interrupt. Really? "Shen Xingnan asked again." Really, I don't know anything about my body, Third Master. Cao Ruxue promised. So Shen Xingnan did not want to ask more, the bottom of his heart has been about to have the answer, he looked around in the yard to find up, the twinkling of an eye to see has been hiding aside, timidly listening to their own and Cao Ruxue talk to sister Jane. Shen Xingnan looked at the tone of Sister Zhen's voice and said, "Sister Zhen, come to the third uncle.".
    ” Sister Jane, after all, grew up in Guogongfu, usually Cao Ruxue did not teach her those dirty things, plus Shen Xingnan is her third uncle after all, this child is only eight years old this year, and did not know the serious relationship. When she heard the third uncle call her over, she stepped forward obediently. She came over and politely paid her respects to Shen Xingnan, and then stood nervously aside. Shen Xingnan nodded with satisfaction and then asked, "Sister Jane, your aunt took you to the market four days ago. Was it fun?" "Well, report back to the third uncle, fun.". "That day my aunt bought me the sweet osmanthus cake from Guifangju. It's delicious!" Sister Jane was a little uneasy, but the third uncle was not as fierce to himself as he was to his aunt. Seeing that the third uncle asked himself in a gentle tone, the little guy relaxed unconsciously and talked to Shen Xingnan about that day. Cao Ruxue, who wanted to stop her daughter from opening her mouth, saw that Shen Xingnan was asking about insignificant topics, and because she was afraid of this person, and Hou Hai was in front of her, she also held back and listened to her daughter. Cao Ruxue was always ready to stop herself in case she didn't. Oh Shen Xingnan's tone seemed to rise slightly carelessly and answered. Then he asked, "Did your aunt take you to buy a lot of things?"? Sister Jane, your aunt said that she even lost the rattan frame she brought with her that day. How do you bring things back? "Why, no?"? We didn't buy a lot of things, uncle. And the rattan frame was not accidentally kicked off by my aunt. Cao Ruxue's liver and gallbladder were cracked, and he hurried forward to cover his daughter's mouth and not let her go on. Sister Jane, who was suddenly covered by her aunt, did not quite understand what was going on with her aunt? Cao Ruxue at the moment regret unceasingly,deep draw stamping, all blame oneself too cherish this pair of children, those dirty intrigue she has not mentioned with this pair of children, this also causes this Jane sister very naive and ignorant. autoparts-dx.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.