• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Little patriarch

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kadoteshikufu
    댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 23-02-14 10:50

본문

Even without Wei Zhiyuan, so many children here is not a way, Changsheng took a look at the only girl, the girl closed her eyes can still see very beautiful, Changsheng but no pity to pick up a cup of cold tea splashed on her face. When the girl opened her eyes, she was still a little confused. "Who are you?" She asked in the dim candlelight of the room. Changsheng hastened to say, "Go and report to the officer. The kidnapper outside has been put down by me. This place should be the territory of the kidnapper. So many children have been abducted!" The girl was stupefied for three seconds. Suddenly her eyes widened. She didn't suspect Changsheng. She wanted to stand up directly, but she fell down because her leg was numb. Changsheng quickly reached out to hold her and asked, "Are you all right?" The girl shook her head and broke away from Changsheng's support. After a while, she stood up again. "I'm going to report to the officer now. Be careful. If another kidnapper comes back, run away quickly." Changsheng nodded and sent the girl out of the door. He turned around and looked at the kidnappers on the ground. The wooden thorns hit the limbs of the kidnappers, making it difficult for them to crawl, so they had to roll and howl on the ground. Changsheng found ropes and some rags from the yard, tied up the five kidnappers together, gagged them with rags, and put them in the corner of the yard. As soon as Changsheng had done all this, there was a noise outside the yard. A man rushed into the yard with a child in his arms. When he saw Changsheng,carnosic acid price, a stranger, he was stunned for a moment and immediately ran out without looking back. How could Changsheng let him run away? Two wooden thorns went down, and the man fell to his knees. Changsheng grabbed the child and kicked the man with one foot. The child was Wei Zhiyuan, the target he was looking for. Wei Zhiyuan's eyes were closed and his face was cold. Changsheng put the child into the inner room and found a rope to trap the kidnapper. Then several kidnappers, like calabash brothers to save grandpa, ran into the courtyard one by one,lycopene for skin, and all of them were taken down by Changsheng. By the time the patrolmen finally arrived, there were already more than ten kidnappers tied up in the yard. When the patrolmen saw Changsheng's thin body, they looked at the kidnappers tied up in the corner and asked in disbelief, "Did you catch him?" Changsheng nodded his head and said, "Now that the officers are here, please take these kidnappers back to the Yamen. There are still many children in the house. Please send them to their parents one by one." "Of course, it's a great achievement to catch these kidnappers. Please follow us to the Yamen and tell the magistrate about the cause and effect." The chief officer said very politely. Changsheng did not refuse, but went into the room and hugged Wei Zhiyuan out, saying, "This is my friend's son. Now my friend is looking for someone everywhere. I want to send the child to my friend first." The police chief had a gentle face, but he could not refuse to speak. "It should have been so," he said. "But this is a matter of great importance. We must present it to the magistrate first. We'd better ask the righteous man to come with us first, pumpkin seed extract ,lutein eye complex, and then send the child back." When Changsheng saw that he was so determined, he had to say, "My friend's name is Wei Siqian. He left a message at the cross street of the Confucius Temple. Please send an official to tell him so that he won't worry." Sure enough, as soon as he heard the name of "Wei Siqian," the police chief's face moved and he said, "I'll send someone to the Confucius Temple and the Wei Mansion to inform them." Changsheng immediately put down the heart, the head of the police was afraid of Changsheng walked away, so the magistrate asked up to say not clear, but did not expect that he could actually catch the line of Wei Fu. Changsheng thought he would be able to go back to the Yamen immediately, but the police chief ordered the captors to search again and find a dozen dying children from a dark room. It was obvious that these children were not abducted today. It was already a big case to find nearly twenty abducted children in a row. They dragged the kidnappers all the way to the Yamen. Seeing this battle, the passers-by did not understand what had happened. Someone immediately threw rotten leaves and rotten eggs on these kidnappers. After they returned to the yamen to report, the magistrate was promoted to the hall overnight.
    Cracking such a big case is a great achievement, including the young master of the Wei family and the girl of the Qin family, the magistrate all of a sudden with two prominent families on the line, his term of office is approaching, this is trying to find a way to find a relationship, this time it happened, it is simply dozed off to send a pillow. Suddenly the magistrate looked at Changsheng's vision was different, only felt that the young man in front of him, how to see how pleasing to the eye, after learning that Changsheng was the examinee who rushed to take the exam this time, he immediately liked him even more. The kidnappers had been crying out for pain, and after the doctor had looked at them, he pulled out the bloody wooden thorns from the bodies of several people. The magistrate took one look at them and felt a chill on his back. Did you type this? Asked the magistrate. Changsheng said shyly, "The students are weak, so this is the only way to defend themselves." He spread out his hand, revealing a handful of wooden thorns. Changsheng uses powers to hurt people. He is not afraid that he can't explain it clearly. After all, wooden thorns are tangible things, and they are relatively easy to obtain. Even if others ask, he is strong and good at launching hidden weapons. Magistrate adults think of what the doctor said, must be strong to let the wood thorn into so deep, the magistrate looked at Changsheng thin body, listening to him say his "weak" words, the forehead can not help but twitch a few times. Chapter 24 Tongsheng. "A little token of my appreciation, please accept it." The wealthy merchant held a box of silver in his arms and forced it into Changsheng's arms. As soon as Changsheng wanted to refuse, the merchant took his leave with a smile. Most of the abducted children were from well-to-do families, and one of them was the daughter of the wealthy businessman. After the children returned home, most of their parents quickly sent heavy gifts to thank Changsheng, the most valuable of which was the hundred taels of silver presented by the wealthy merchant. Changsheng did not expect that his casual act could bring back such a rich return. He had just put away a box of silver when there was a knock at the door again. Changsheng opened the door and saw a young man of about twenty,jujube seed powder, who looked elegant and obviously came from a wealthy family. Excuse me, is it Luo Heng? The playboy asked with a smile. I'm Luo Heng, and you are? Changsheng asked. My name is Chen Qisheng. Luo Yishi saved a girl a few days ago. She is her cousin. Chen Qisheng explained. Changsheng immediately understood and hurriedly invited people in. prius-biotech.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.